Taking legitimate care of your Jasa Pembuatan Website wig is basic with a specific end goal to keep up its expected style and keep your wig looking awesome longer. We’ve assembled some wig mind tips that will help broaden the life of your wig. Go read our article How to Care for a Human Hair Wig, in the event that you are searching for tend to human hair.
How to Care for a Jasa Pembuatan Website Wig
- Always handle your wig gently
- Brush your wig with a brush before washing to remove tangles and spray build up.
- Use wig shampoo and other wig care products that are formulated specifically for wig fibers.
- Use wig conditioner regularly to help soften dryness and bring out the luster and mobility of the fiber. The conditioner will also help restore the original style pattern of the wig.
- Air dry your wig by hanging it loosely on a wig stand or spray can to ensure healthy-looking, manageable fibers. Placing a wet wig on a styrofoam head or a blockhead can stretch and ruin the wig cap.
read more : WHAT CAN BE GOOD QUALITY WIG ?
- Use wig styling tools that are made specifically for wigs. For example, using a wig cap underneath a wig often results in a more comfortable wearing experience. The cap will help secure your natural hair, and can also help prevent breakage and thinning, especially at the crown. Using a chin strap will help hold the wig securely on your head, freeing up your hands for styling. If you have trouble keeping your arms raised for longer periods of time, you might choose to style your wig on a styling head rather than on your own head. This will also make it easier to style the back of the wig, and other parts you may not be able to reach as easily if you are wearing it. The REVIVE™ STYLING STARTER KIT by REVIVE has all of these styling tools, including pins to secure the wig on the styling head, a touch-up brush, and a teaser lifter comb. Read more about how to style a wig here.
- Avoid contact with heat from boiling water, a preheated oven, curling iron, blow dryer, clothes dryer, open fires, and BBQ grill.
- Avoid rubbing against things that create friction, which can be damaging to a wig, such as upholstered furniture, high collars, and bed pillows.
- Never rub, twist, or wring your wig.
- Never brush or touch your wig when it is wet from water, steam, rain, snow, excessive spraying, or perspiration.